Oh boy! Do you require an emergency fix now? Is your site down or just not working right? Did you try to install something new and are completely frustrated with trying to get it right, then this service is for you!
We all love WordPress, but sometimes it can drive us crazy! We can identify possible bugs, errors, conflicts and fix the problem fast so you can get back on track!
We will spend up to 30 mins investigating and either directly fix or provide you with possible solutions to the immediate problem. There is probably an endless number quick fixes making it impossible to itemize them all here, however below are some of the most common.
Common problems requiring an emergency fix are the following:
- PHP errors requiring troubleshoot & fix
- WordPress bugs or glitches
- WordPress plugins not working
- WordPress theme not working
- WordPress install failed
- WordPress upgrade messed things up
- HTML errors need fixing
- Fixing CSS layout problems
- Quick configurations
- Themes configurations
- Forms fixes and modifications
- Fix WordPress version updates
- Fix WordPress errors
- Fix WordPress theme css issues
- Fix Internal Server Error
- Fix Error Establishing A Database Connection
- Fix HTTP Error 403 – Forbidden
- Fix Posts Returning 404 Error
- Fix Memory Exhausted Error
- Fix Menu & permalink issues
Very fast and affordable service, based on how complex the problem / issue is and availability of information provided. Please provide and describe as much information as you can for us.
If your emergency involves a more complex issue, requires multiple fixes, more time to identify or involves advanced troubleshooting beyond the initial 30 mins you'll receive details of the remainder of work that would be required, including a free quote on cost and time frame.
Feel that you need more advanced custom work? Get a Free Quote!